- - Post your jobs today
- - 30 days job listing
- - All packs valid for use within 12 months
- - Purchasing jobs in bulk and save
- - Includes a free employer account to manage your postings
- - Upgrade them to Priority Job status & get featured
- - Maximize exposure for your postings
- - Stay at or near the top of our most popular search results
- - Attracts even more attention
- - NOTE: Social Media Upgrades automactically include Priority Job sta
- - Maximize exposure for your postings via social media
- - Your job published to our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram page
- - Must be used with a job post - Upgrade today or any time within 12 months
- - Tell candidates about you institution
- - Showcase why your institution is a great place to work.
- - Your profile will be linked to your job posting
- - Unlimited text, institution logo and campus photos
- - Your profile remains even if you dont have current job listings
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is my job posting advertised?
Your job posting is seen on Academicjobs.com, hundreds of local news sites and AcademicJobs network sites.
Is there a limit to how many candidates can apply to my posting?
No! The sky’s the limit for the duration of your posting.
How long will it take to post my job?
Our simple job posting form should only take a few minutes to complete. You’ll need to include your job’s title, location, description, and the email address where you want to have applications sent.
How soon will I start receiving resumes?
Your job posting will be live within an hour of posting, and you will start to receive resumes from applicants as soon as we get them.
I'm not sure what to put in my job posting. Can you help?
Absolutely! Check out our guide to writing great job descriptions. And for some extra guidance, take a look at some of our sample job descriptions.
I have more questions. Who do I contact?
You can give us a call at 0452070156 or send us a message here