Harvard is a special place inclusive of diverse, energetic, and talented people who are driven to grow and succeed. By working here, you join a vibrant community that advances Harvard’s world-changing mission in meaningful ways, inspires innovation and collaboration, and builds skills and expertise.
We offer a wide range of exciting and challenging job opportunities that support our world-class academic environment. We invite you to explore the many reasons to work for Harvard:
- Support our inspiring mission. Here, we are committed to educating leaders and advancing research that makes a difference in the world, in fields as varied as medicine, public health, education, law, engineering, design, and business.
- Meet amazing people. You have the opportunity to work with incredible people -- among them, world-renowned researchers, thought leaders, innovators, and problem solvers.
- Receive excellent rewards. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. From health care and unmatched paid time off to an unbeatable package of perks and access to our facilities, at Harvard, you’ll enjoy benefits that are on par with the most prestigious institutions in the country.
- Enjoy our beautiful campus. Our 209-acre campus ranges from the ivy-covered halls of historic Harvard Yard to cutting edge research and academic buildings designed by leading architects. Conveniently located near public transportation along with restaurants, shopping, and entertainment, our campus provides a stunning backdrop for all that happens here at the university.
- Take advantage of unparalleled cultural opportunities. Get your culture fix at Harvard’s American Repertory Theater, our world-class Art Museums and on-campus musical events and lectures, or explore nature’s beauty at the Arnold Arboretum.
- Advance your education. Here, lifelong learning is encouraged. Take a course through our Center for Workplace Development, attend the Harvard Extension School, or have your higher education subsidized by Harvard.
Harvard at a Glance
- The country’s oldest and most acclaimed research and teaching institution,
- Includes eleven faculties, plus an Extension School,
- Has more than 600 buildings with approximately 26 million square feet of space,
- Has a presence in sixteen countries.
...and much more!